With over 1,100 submissions from 30 countries throughout the world, GRAFF3D has won a Canopus & Centauri recognition in the 2016 Vega Digital Awards competition and excelled in its category, showing extraordinary prowess in digital creativity. The winning work was created by Pablo Luna and Diego Esterlizi, and directed by Juan Luque for The Ritz-Carlton Residences at Grand Cayman.
“We truly enjoy producing innovative digital media and helping our clients to improve their communication tools. Receiving an award for such accomplishment represent an additional boost to our spirit and creative force.” Patricia Vaquero – Founding partner at GRAFF3D.
These are the awards won by GRAFF3D this year:
Canopus (1st Place) – V105 Visual Effects / Motion Graphics – The Deckhouses at Grand Cayman
Centauri (2nd Place) – V094 Technology / Science – The Deckhouses at Grand Cayman
Vega Digital Awards is an international competition catered to all creative professionals who inspire through concept, writing or design through traditional or electronic media. “We wish to recognize the singular achievements of small and medium-sized web design, video production and advertising companies, and the creative professionals who are the driving force behind global digital communications industry,” said Kenjo Ong, President for the International Awards Associates (IAA). “We hope to find, encourage and reward the newest and brightest stars emerging in the world of digital communications.”
Other organizations recognized in the competitions include Nike, Inferno (Sony Pictures), Jaguar, Alice Through The Looking Glass (Walt Disney Pictures), Trend Micro, Game of Thrones (HBO), Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Walt Disney Pictures), Fans of the NFL (NFL), BMW and many more.
This year’s panel of international judges included:
· Aleksandr Tikhonov, Director, Contorra Family, Russia
· Alessandro Miasi, Senior Copywriter, A-Tono DMCS, Italy
· Alex Tan, Creative Director, Nokua Design, Malaysia
· Andrea Foresi, Senior Art Director, TMP Worldwide UK, United Kingdom
· Birger Linke, Group Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather, China
· Christine David, Chief Digital Marketing Director, Rieback & David Integrated Marketing & Advertising, United States
· Greg Wixted, CEO, Global iLabs Ltd, United Kingdom
· Joe Hui, Project Manager, Nokua Design, Malaysia
· Jules Mercado, Web/Graphic Designer, Mixtapepsd.com, United States
· Jurij Plavnik, Creative Director, F4F Creative Factory, Italy
· Kishore Karumbaiah, Chief Creative Officer, Languor Digital, India
· Klaus Sommer Paulsen, CEO Creative Director, AdventureLAB, Denmark
· Kumar Jha, CEO, Agency 42, Australia
· Kyle Johnson, Principal/Creative Director, BlkMrkt. Cr8tiv Labs, United States
· Luiis Franceschi, Managing Partner, LUI.IS LLC Interactive Boutique Agency, Switzerland
· Maria Afroditi Patsi, Creative Director, Patsi® Art & Design, Greece
· Mark Goldstein, Creative Director, Nobody Studios, United States
· Matthew Smith, CEO, Modmacro, Inc., United States
· Nicholas Jackson, Creative Director of Branded Content, The Washington Post, United States
· Nikolina Popovic, Creative Director, Grey MENA, Qatar
· Olivier Hero Dressen, Director / Photographer, www.studiosupreme.be, China
· Pavel Kozlov, Designer, Writer, Peopleofdesign, Russia
· Pier Lalonde, President, Creative Director, Pixel & Cie, Canada
· Shakir Dzheyranov, Creative Director, Spinifex Group, United States
· Shangning Wang, Freelance graphic designer & artist, United States
· Wojtek Jezowski, CEO and Creative Director, Black Rabbit, Poland
· Zhou Wen Jun, Founder & Design Director, 524 Studio, China
“Winning Vega Digital Awards is a significant career accomplishment for the recipients,” Ong said. “With vetted panelists, tough criteria, blind judging processes, and strict bylaws limiting winners, only the best entries received recognition. The creative digital work this year was truly outstanding and inspiring.”
Thank you to our clients for allowing us to do what we love most.
GRAFF3D is an award winning Studio specialized in 3d digital media including 3d animations, still renderings, Virtual Reality and interactive apps.
If you would like to learn more about GRAFF3D services please feel free to comment below or email Tampa@GRAFF3D.com